The CSX 7000 (289 FIA) and CSX 8000 (289 Street) are authentic recreations of the Shelby Cobra 289 models that started it all. The Shelby Cobra legend and racing success began with these cars, terrorizing race tracks around the world from 1962 through 1965.
Today's CSX 7000 and CSX 8000 component vehicles incorporate safety and performance improvements without sacrificing driving excitement or originality. >CSX 7000 bodies are available in fiberglass or aluminum, while CSX 8000 bodies are available in fiberglass only.
- High Strength Fiberglass Composite Body
- Original Frame Configuration With 3" Round Tube Main Rails, .120 Wall Thickness - 90" Wheelbase
- Upper Transverse Leaf Spring With Lower Arms, Independent Front And Rear
- Rack And Pinion Steering
- Bear Brakes With Shelby Inscribed Calipers
- Shelby Aluminum Differential Housing, Dana 44 Gears, 3.54 Ratio.
- Aluminum Fender Closeout Panels, Front And Rear
- Windshield Wipers, Wind Wings And Sun Visors
- 16" Original Style Wood Rim Steering Wheel
- Painted Heavy Duty Spoke Rims (CSX 8000)
- Signature Series Auto Meter Gauges
- 4-Core Aluminum Radiator
- 18-Gallon Fuel Cell
- Aluminum Body Available for CSX 7000 Series
- Show Quality Paint- Red, Black, And Guardsman Blue, Navy Blue, And Pacific Blue.
- Chrome Heavy Duty Spoke Rims (CSX 8000)
- Leather Interior Packages.
- Side View Mirrors.
- Alternate Rear End Ratios
- Fia Lexan Racing Windshield
- Oil Cooler Assembly (CSX 7000)
- Custom Car Cover
- Tonneau Cover
- Map Pockets
- Floor Mats
Call 702-785-0090, ext 1 or fill out our contact form.