AUTHENTIC SHELBY COBRAS, AND MUSTANGS!
- CSX 4000 427 C. I. - Today's CSX 4000 Series 427 S/C component vehicles from Shelby Automobiles, Inc. are everything the 1965 models were, and more. The authenticity of each vehicle is documented by Shelby CSX numbers and a manufacturer's Statement of Origin (MSO) from Shelby Automobiles signed by Carroll Shelby himself.
- CSX 7000 FIA 289 C. I - The Shelby Cobra legend and racing success began with these cars, terrorizing race tracks around the world from 1962 through 1965. Today's CSX 7000 and CSX 8000 component vehicles incorporate safety and performance improvements without sacrificing driving excitement or originality.
- CSX 8000 The Original 62 Model - The CSX 7000 (289 FIA) and CSX 8000 (289 Street) are authentic recreations of the Shelby Cobra 289 models that started it all.
- GT40 - A quality re-creation of the original that beat Ferrari and finished in the top three positions in the grueling Le Mans 24 Hours in 1966.
- MKIII - The MKIII is the only Cobra replica built under license from Carroll Shelby Licensing Inc. It is aesthetically and dimensionally correct. It is sure-footed and reliable and is as exciting as the great sport roadsters of the sixties.
- DAYTONA COUPE - The Shelby Daytona (also referred to as the Shelby Daytona Cobra Coupe) was a coupe based loosely on the AC Cobra roadster. It was built for auto racing, specifically to take on Ferrari in the GT class.
- CORVETTE - Nevada Classics now brings you the excitement of the Corvette Grand Sport with two distinct packages. The Roadster and Coupe street versions.
- PERANA Z-ONE - Fully certifiable for the road, this ultra high-performance, front-engined sports coupé is Zagato's first car specifically designed for low volume commercial production. Sales of the Z-One will be limited to 999 cars per annum within Europe.
- CSX 6000 Starter Kits - Instead of purchasing a replica, you can build your own authentically designed Cobra from a starter kit supplied by Nevada Classics, LLC
- GT40 Starter Kits - An authentically designed, and licensed, GT40 from a starter kit supplied by Nevada Classics.
- '63 Corvette Grand Sports Start Kits - The latest addition to the Nevada Classics line of classic starter kits is the 1963 model Corvette Grand Sport, one of the most coveted vehicles in automotive racing history.
- Shelby Cobra Daytona Coupe Starter Kits - Own an authentically designed, and licensed, Daytona Coupe from a Shelby CSX-9K starter kit supplied by Nevada Classics.
- 15+ Year Old Kit Cars - Kit cars that have been registered more than 15 years ago can now be sold to buyers across the US/Canada Border.